The I2M Difference – Investing in Phenomenal Faculty
I2M is known for pioneering the integration of professional development curriculum into traditional government relations conference curriculum. We understood that our conference attendees knew how to do their jobs, but they wanted the “next level” content to help them succeed in, around and through their organizations.
The first I2M conference was held in 2002. At that time, we made a commitment to spend our money not on excessive food and beverage expenses (of course you’re fed well at any I2M conference), but to spend more of that money on hiring the best faculty that provides insights and applicable knowledge not readily available in traditional government relations conference formats. We believe that evidence-based insights that involve primary research and applicable insights are worth the investment.
On this page, you can find an updated link to their most recent blog posts, articles, and television interviews.
Jonathan L. Bernstein
- How Setting Realistic Expectations Prevents Crises
- 3 Simple Items Guaranteed to Improve Your Messaging
- Are You Testing or Helping?
- Stressed? Try Grace Under Fire
- Keys to Unlocking Connections
- Are You Evaluating the Right Performance?
- Guidelines for Constructive Feedback
- Why Micromanagement Is Really a Trust Issue (And What to Do About It)
- Three Things Executives Around the World Tell Me Always Works
- How to Lead in a “Do More With Less” Environment
- What Great Leadership Looks Like
- There’s One In Every Group (And How To Make Sure It’s You)
Abby Marks Beale
Dr. David K. Rehr
- Are You Ignoring Your Most Valuable Advocacy Tool?
- 8 Essential Traits of an Exceptional Association CEO
- Six Steps to Tame Your Impatience
- Go With the Flaw
- When is Empathy Harmful; Instead of Helpful?
- Go With the Flaw
- People Need To Be Aroused
- Who Do You Choose To Be?
- How to “Get Over It” by Telling Your Story
- Toward the Facts and Away from the Fake: How to Lead Your Stakeholders to the Truth
- Give It A Rest: How to Rejuvenate and Keep Grassroots Support Strong
- Are Legislators More or Less Open to Persuasion?
- Why Advocacy Needs to Move Beyond Awareness
- Why Your Government Relations Team Will Fail (And What To Do About It)
- Four Reasons Government Relations Is a Low Priority for Your Organization (And How to Fix It)
- Does Fear Influence or Immobilize?